Behold ladies and gentleman, FluffyMixer has done the 3rd and final installment of the wonderous adventures of Equestria Girls Chrysalis and Fluffle Puff. You can't handle the fluff. Or the hng.
|More Journal Entries|
Our Super Group status ends on June 8th, and our group will resort to a stock DA group with limited features such as:
Removal of subfolders resulting in the disorganization of the gallery.
Disabled features on the home page such as custom boxes.
Disappearance of community voting polls and the inability to host future ones.
We at EquestriaGirls will put our efforts into keeping this group Super, but would be so grateful if we had some help. We are accepting point donations for whomever wishes to support us into staying a Super Group. Any amount counts and would be very much appreciated.
Remember, these donations will only help us into getting to our goal of 4,796 points. We at EquestriaGirls will try to renew our Super Group status either way, but we need all the help we can get.
All Equestria Girls artwork may be submitted to the "Submission Box" folder, excluding original characters (OC's) which must be submitted to the Original Characters folder.
Any artwork submitted to the wrong folder will be ignored and denied of access to the group.
Artwork of humanized ponies or ponies alone will not be accepted, unless said pony or human were to be a character from the movie.
This is a group dedicated to the archiving of Equestria Girls fan art. Not humanized ponies mind you. We only accept Equestria Girls fan art as determined by administrator discretion.
Even if you are simply excited for the upcoming spin-off, join as a member! You do not need to make any EG fanart.
We are excited to see what you guys can cook up.
Group icon made by the epic
Old Super Group status provided by the lovely
Additional support provided by the fantastic
All the rules are determined by administrator discretion
1) No NSFW content. Porn (clop) and gore will be rejected. Saucy artwork, blood, and traces of gore are allowed within reason, and so long as appropriate deviant filters are activated.
2) No submitting art created with a "character creator" game of any kind or make.
3) Otherwise, we accept any art to do with Equestria Girls regardless of quality. This does not include blog posts, yet does include Equestria Girls fan fiction journals. Also, we only accept one (1) OC submission per day.
4) Do not submit screenshots of the movie or trailers unless they are modified to an extent, and credited.
5) Please do not use any foul language and be courteous with others.
6) Do not recolor, trace, resubmit, and use resources without permission. Doing so will result in a permanent ban from the group.
If you find one of these rules have been broken or if you have any problems with submitting your artwork, please notify anyone from the school board.
Equestria Girls Facebook Group
Join Facebook's largest Equestria Girls group, EG.MLP!
That is, if you want to. . . www.facebook.com/EG.MLP
Equestria Girls Drawing Tutorials and Resources
Video Tutorial by TariToons
Equestria Girl Reference Sheet by Kanduli
Equestria Boy Reference Sheet by Kanduli
Flash Sentry Puppet v1.0 by Kanduli
Equstria Girls Plz Accounts To Remember:
Second Story PublishedSecond Story Published by SkycatcherEquestria
Finally came full-circle and wrote a full story for this art piece. Enjoy.
4th and final chapter of 'An Open Door'4th and final chapter of 'An Open Door' by SkycatcherEquestria
Enjoy. Thanks for reading, and for your patience at the long delay for this final piece.
Chapter 3 of 'An Open Door' out todayChapter 3 of 'An Open Door' out today by SkycatcherEquestria
This one delves more into Sonata's and Aria's interactions and the latter's healing process, and sets up for the 4th (and maybe final for this arc) chapter of the story.
Avoid comments below until you've read it if you want to avoid anything spoiler-ish.